- Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML 5
- Final Cut Pro X
- Graphic Design
Experienced Business Owner and Creative Professional with a demonstrated history of innovative thinking and a go-
Michigan State University Honors College | December 2019
Cumulative GPA: 4.0
- Advertising with a Focus in Art Direction
- Professional Writing on the Digital & Technical Track
Creative Visuals Intern, Spartan Innovations | August 2017 - Present
- Head Photography and Videography Intern
Project management, creates graphics, posters, logos, etc... for clients, - including MSU - photographs events, products, and videography for various client projects.
- Facilitates meetings with clients and leads in project planning
Business Owner and Operator, Gemma Darr Creative Co. | June 2014 - Present
- Manages all aspects of business - Bookkeeping, Advertising, Legality & Contracts, Branding, and Social Media Management.
- Communicates with clients, facilitates events and photoshoots, prepares camera equipment, responsible for making clients comfortable.
- 200+ paid photoshoots, varying from Senior Portraits, Weddings, Events, and Product Photography
- Volunteers skills regularly for local charitable organizations.
Head Student Department Aide, MSU Advancement Information Systems and Donor Strategy | December 2016 - Present
- Responsibilities include filing and creating documents for reports and data entry, writing training video scripts, creating graphics and logos for the department, laying out weekly tasks for all other interns, and office organization.
- Learns and uses several Michigan State specific online databases and training programs.
Public Relations Intern & Content Creator, Michigan Farmers Market Association | May 2017 - August 2017
- Utilized MailChimp, Canva, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Reached out to bloggers for collaboration. Worked with contracts, planning, scheduling, and enforcing deadlines.
- Researched Agricultural trends and translated them into everyday language.
Creative Director, Samantha Collins - Blogger | May 2017 - August 2017
- Responsibilities included reaching out to brands and companies, planning campaigns and events, and creating graphics, photos, and videos for brands.
- Planned campaigns for Meijer and Latigo Shoes.
- Creative Director over major projects. Designed and styled a set for Meijer, planned all details of event. Collaborated with other Creative Professionals to make everything run smoothly.
Print Photographer, VIM Magazine | January 2017 - present
- Responsibilities include pitching ideas, planning content, location scouting, posing models, and shooting and editing content.
- VIM Magazine features content as it relates to fashion, beauty, health, interior design, and college life at MSU. Entirely student-run, VIM is published biyearly in the fall and spring semesters and distributed to students at no cost.